Traditional Interval Training is Boring, Outdated and INEFFECTIVE Did you know that if you’re doing interval training on a treadmill to finish your workout you’re losing 1/3 of the fat burning benefits? Think about it… On a treadmill all you have to do is lift your leg and put it down again, then the machine takes care of the rest by pulling you along. This means that the big muscles involved in extending your leg – your hamstrings & glutes or your POSTERIOR CHAIN – don’t get used at all. Those are massive, powerhouse muscles that, if used, can skyrocket your metabolism and have you burning fat ALL DAY LONG. But they get neglected and unused if you run on a treadmill. Same thing goes for using a stationary bike or an elliptical machine…they suck as well. Strength coaches, trainers and athletes have proven time and time again that to get that ripped, lean physique you need to STOP doing cardio & traditional machine interval training and START using a more bang-for-your-buck style of fat loss conditioning that’s challenging and fun.
You MUST do FINISHERS at the end of your workout. And if you want the body of an athlete – lean, muscular & powerful – then you need to do finishers that work your POSTERIOR CHAIN. It’s well known in the strength and conditioning world that using a kettlebell will work your POSTERIOR CHAIN like no other fitness tool around. STUDY: Burn up to 20 calories per minute using KETTLEBELLS… In a study published by the American Council on Exercise and conducted by exercise scientists at the University of Wisconsin, researchers found that participants burned an average of 20 calories per minute doing a standard kettlebell snatch. That’s 400 calories over a 20 minute period. These researchers found that both the male & female subjects increased their strength, power and athleticism in addition to their cardio capacity.
BUT, The most mind-boggling result of the study was that the participants increased their abdominal core strength by a whopping 70%!!! They didn’t do crunches, they didn’t do sit ups, they didn’t even do planks. All they did was snatch a kettlebell – a full body movement that works every muscle in your body.
Introducing Kettlebell Finishers…
Kettlebells then provide you with a much more high intensity workout over a short period of time than your average weight training gym program. And because of that study, Kettlebell Expert and StrongFirst Level 2 Kettlebell Instructor Chris Lopez teamed up with Mike Whitfield, CTT, to bring you KETTLEBELL FINISHERS. With Kettlebell Finishers you’ll get 33 Fat Incinerating Complexes, Chains & Hybrids Including…
- “50 Shades of Swings” – The swing is the most foundational kettlebell exercise and with this finisher you’ll use swing variations to work your glutes, abs and hamstrings like a pro-athlete
- “(Punks) Get-Up to get Beat Down” – Using the absolute BEST kettlebell grind – The Get-Up – you’ll use this Chain Finisher to not only incinerate fat, but build healthy and strong shoulders
- “The Wolverine” – This intense Kettlebell-Bodyweight Hybrid introduces the Never-Before-Seen “Wolverine” Push-Up…a killer abdominal and upper body exercise that will challenge your ego
- “Metabolic Stimulation” – Want a metabolism that will have you burning fat all day long? This Kettlebell-Primal Movement-Sprint Hybrid will do the trick and NOT burn out your CNS
- “You Know My KBz” – Get to know your kettlebells intimately with this Double-Kettlebell Finisher
- “You Got 99 Pro(KB)lemz” – This Challenge Finisher is 99 reps worth of intensity and sweat
- PLUS 28 More Original Kettlebell Finishers
- AND 8 Bonus Kettlebell-Bodyweight Hybrids
***ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.