Welcome to the Double Kettlebell MasterClass.
Please bookmark this page so that you can reference it later on.
In this MasterClass I am going to teach you how to perform and master the Double Kettlebell Exercises in a logical progressive order.
Unlike training with single kettlebells, the doubles are a different beast…
- Accommodating for a wider stance
- Getting comfortable in the rack
- Really solidifying your cylinder
…these are all crucial elements to learning and mastering the Doubles.
Below are the list of lessons (and links to each lesson) in this course.
I strongly suggest you go through each lesson first and then you can come back and pick & choose which skills you need to refine.
Table of Contents
- NEW! Lesson 1: How to GRIP Your Kettlebells (so you don’t tear anything)
- Lesson 2: The Rack
- Lesson 3: The Double Clean
- Lesson 4: The Cylinder
- Lesson 5: The Double Front Squat
- Lesson 6: Before You Go Overhead…
- Lesson 7: The Double Military Press
- NEW! Lesson 8: The SeeSaw Press
- Lesson 9: The Double PUSH Press
- Lesson 10: The Double Jerk
- NEW! Lesson 11: The Double Swing
- NEW! Lesson 12: The Double Snatch