Kettlebell X is a collection of TEN Scientifically Designed, MINIMALIST Kettlebell PROGRAMS.
NOT “workouts”… but actual programs.
What’s the difference?
Workouts are single, one-off (usually random) events that have no inherent progression or context.
Programs, on the other hand, are a series of workouts (or “sessions”) that progress the exerciser from setting baseline numbers to gradually, safely and progressively BESTING those baseline numbers in order to achieve a goal….
Following a PROGRAM allows YOU to achieve a measurable GOAL (getting stronger, losing fat, putting on muscle, improving athleticism, etc) that mindlessly following random workouts just can’t do.
This is achieved through various programming principles such as…
- wave loading
- progressive overload
- and strategic deload & intensification weeks
Most “programs” just contain workouts that make you go as hard as you possibly can every time you do a workout.
This is not sustainable for most people.
And if you continue on the #GoHardOrGoHome, #NoDaysOff, #AlwaysGrinding, #OneMoreRepBro mentality…
…Chances are you’ll end up burned out, sick, injured or a combination of all 3.
That’s why I created Kettlebell X…
Each program in Kettlebell X is designed to…
- Help you get your workouts done each week in as little time as possible – between a total workout time of 60 to 90 minutes per week…
- Help you build consistency in your workouts by making them short and easy to fit into your schedule – no matter how busy and stressed out you currently are (workouts range from between 10 minutes in length 5-6 days per week, 20 minutes per day, 3 days per week, 15 minutes per day 3 to 4 days per week, and more)…
- Satisfy your need to “feel worked out” with your need to see weekly progress both in your numbers and in the mirror – impossible to do if you’re trashing yourself with long workouts all the time…
- Alleviate that gnawing in your gut when you feel like you don’t have time to work out…
- Rid yourself of the guilt associated trying to justify to your family (and yourself) why long workouts are necessary…
Here’s a peak at some of the programs that you’ll find in Kettlebell “X”
- “SWINGPLICITY”: a 6-Week Kettlebell Swing-based program that you can “add on” to any exercise program you’re currently on. NOTHING will get you in better shape than a good dose of Kettlebell Swings.
- “Swingplicity PLUS”: Want to train 6 days per week, build a foundation for strength & power and get better at ALL the foundational kettlebell exercises? This is your program.
- “Down with The King”: a 6-week minimalist program that focuses on the most impactful kettlebell exercise available. This program will make you stronger, leaner and more athletic at the same time.
- “The Top 5”: a 4-week full skill program based on kettlebell complexes that change the focus of each session to elicit growth in specific muscles.
- “The Armour Builder”: a 4-week muscle building program that focuses on using strategic kettlebell complexes to build upper body mass.
- PLUS many more!
Here’s a Sample Workout from
The COMPLETE Program in the KETTLEBELL “X” eBook
There is literally a year of kettlebell programs in the KETTLEBELL “X” eBook to keep you from being bored and provide you with lots of variety, keeping you motivated and helping you relieve stress with fun, challenging kettlebell-only sessions.
And because these programs start from “simple” and progress to “complex”, not only will they meet your current fitness levels…
…They’ll help your body adapt and recover so you are guaranteed to see yourself get leaner, stronger, and more muscular.
Imagine having access to this many kettlebell programs – not workouts, but actual programs.
Wouldn’t it be a relief not to worry about what program you’re going to do next?
Or whether or not you can fit it into your busy schedule…
Listen, anybody can find one hour a week to work out…
…which means you can finally get those results you’ve been frustrated about not getting.
If you’ve been spinning your wheels with “random workouts” and you’re ready to follow some professionally designed programs that will get you the results you deserve…
Then Invest in my KETTLEBELL “X” PROGRAMS below…
Pick 2 programs in KETTLEBELL “X”… immerse yourself in them and follow them as written.
If you’re not satisfied with your results… I’ll refund your investment 100%.
If KETTLEBELL “X” doesn’t change your approach to training and teaches how to workout more effectively (saving you time, stress, and money), you will receive all of your money back.
This is NOT a generic “workout ebook” with info that can be found in a typical men’s magazine or bodybuilding site.
I have been disappointed in the past by products that just wrote about the same re-hashed stuff…in a slightly different way.
This eBook teaches a completely different approach to training in a way that ensures you won’t end up doing the same old stuff as before.
Some Customer LOVE for KETTLEBELL “X”…
“I’m like the proverbial one-eyed dog in the sausage factory — I don’t know which way to turn because there is much everywhere!”
When I first encountered Kettlebell X by Chris Lopez, I didn’t know what to expect. As someone who has grown to love swinging bells (single and double), I look for programs to inspire and challenge me. This is especially true as the COVID-19 pandemic has kept me (and probably you) at home primarily.
I’ve been looking, as a cost-cutting measure, to replace my gym membership with home-based workouts, and to me, kettlebells provide the most bang for the buck.
As I just received it (his e-book), I have yet to do a single program of Kettlebell X, but I read it through entirely and I can tell you this: I’m like the proverbial one-eyed dog in the sausage factory — I don’t know which way to turn because there is much everywhere!
Trust me when I say this: although the e-book is only 44 pages, you will not find fluff in it at all. After some introductory material (which you should not skip), Chris gets down to business with describing 10 programs that can be done with a SINGLE bell. If you’ve spent enough time scouring the web, you may see some familiarity with one or two of the programs. Yet, even with those, Chris puts his own spin on the program for producing a unique result.
What I’m trying to say is this: you won’t get some rip-off of somebody else’s content.
I’m already impressed with the structure of the program workouts. I can’t wait to try them all! However, I think I know where I’m going to begin: the DELTA program is the name of the game for me!
Yet, beyond this, Chris (not a bot, but actually the man himself… or a really good AI facsimile) took the time to reach out and engage me as a customer, to find out a little bit about my lifting history, and to offer suggestions to help me with movements I want to accomplish perfectly (the LCCJ is my bugaboo that I want to master).
There was no upsell or fee for the advice… just real conversation between two brothers in the iron game.
Great customer service can often salvage a mediocre product. However, Chris not only offers great customer service, but has a tremendous product as well. If you are looking for an inexpensive set of high quality programs to grow your kettlebell training further, you can’t go wrong with Kettlebell X, by Chris Lopez.
I already give the ebook five stars, and I’m looking forward to the DELTA program to beat an unheard-of sixth star out of me. I’m already looking forward to the forthcoming double bell edition of Kettlebell X!
-Dennis C., Austin, TX